Please Note: Unfortunately we cannot accept any new enrolments for the TAELLN411 via Self-Paced learning or RPL, due to the proximity of the April 1st deadline. Scheduled face-to-face workshops will still be open for registration until all classes are full.
The TAELLN411 course covers adult language, literacy and numeracy using a range of workplace activities to develop and strengthen LLN in the training environment. This Unit provides participants with underpinning knowledge and a range of workplace activities to develop and strengthen their skills in addressing LLN in their training environments. It applies to individuals who teach, train, assess and develop resources.
Topics covered in this course are:
- Analyse and identify existing LLN skills of learners using validated LLN assessment tools
- Determine the LLN requirements of the workplace and training in line with the Australian Core Skills Framework
- Decide and access specialist LLN support when required
- Revise and evaluate learning resources for LLLN and determine areas for improvement
- Apply learning support strategies to facilitate full participation and development of required LLN skills