Bill Gates famously stated that “If your business is not on the internet, then your business will be out of business”. Having an online presence is now much more than just having a website. You need to understand how eCommerce and eMarketing can fit into and optimise your sales process. A Diploma of Business specialising in eCommerce will equip you with a variety of skills that will ensure you or your organisation does not get left behind in the rapidly changing and evolving landscape and market we call online.
This course can be taken individually in self-paced format or can be tailored specifically for your organisation.
Want something more custom or tailored to a specific industry or workplace? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help out.
- Fundamentals of eCommerce
- Investigating opportunities for your business
- Design an eBusiness
- Implement an eBusiness strategy
- How to promote your business online
- Build an online funnel
- Build your eCommerce sales kit
- How to create online promotional campaigns using popular social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, blogs, Youtube, Instagram and other social media platforms and calculate your return on investment
- How to create good content
- How to generate subscribers and followers
- Build an eCommerce platform
- How to continuously improve your online presence and business