The Diploma of Leadership and Management has been developed for people who have experience & Management leading and managing teams but need the additional skills to make dramatic improvements in their organisation’s bottom line.
Good leaders and managers know and understand that achieving more from their team does not mean pushing the team harder or setting higher benchmarks. It is a balance of good planning, vision, strategy, execution and communication. It is also about taking your team on a journey and developing leaders out of your people.
This course can be taken individually in self-paced format or can be tailored specifically for your organisation.
- Contribute to organisational strategy and direction
- Develop an operational plan
- Develop, implement and review sales plans
- Develop and manage sales teams
- Manage resource acquisition
- Monitor and review operational performance
- Use networks to build workplace relationships
- Manage team performance
- Facilitate teamwork and strategies
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Plan, implement, monitor and review finances and financial processes
- Embracing diversity
- Deal with difficult situations
- Correlate networks and relationships with business outcomes