The Advanced Diploma of Program Management has been developed for individuals at a Senior, Program Management.
Leadership or Director level who will apply their knowledge, skills and experience combined with project and program management in their industry or workplace to achieve desired outcomes. This qualification is typically reserved for those who will be (or are) leading teams through major or complex projects involving multiple stakeholders.
The skillset varies significantly from the Diploma level and is more heavily focused on strategy, responsibility, sustainability, business and compliance.
You should consider undertaking this qualification if:
- You are leading or managing multiple scopes of work
- You are leading or managing a complex or major capital project
- You are involved with implementing new systems across a large organisation
- You are a business unit leader, project leader or director
- You are involved in projects as a program manager or director, PMO leader, major stakeholder, principal level staff or a principal level consultant.
You are expected to have some experience in Project Management.
This may include but is not limited to senior roles such as Project
Sponsor, Project Director, Program Manager, Program Management
Office (PMO) Manager.
If you would like to discuss your acceptance based upon your
existing experience, please contact our friendly team.