The Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management has been created for individuals who are working (or intend to work) in a senior role within an organisation and need the skills to lead and manage their team (or teams) to achieve organisational objectives.
This qualification will develop your ability to use initiative and make good judgement across a range of leadership and management areas. It is particularly useful for individuals who need to solve complex organisational issues.
This course can be taken individually in a self-paced format or can be tailored specifically for your organisation.
You should consider undertaking this qualification if:
- You are working (or intend to work) in a Senior Management or Senior Leadership role
- Organisational development forms part of your role
- You run a growing small business and intend to scale
- You manage multiple teams
You are expected to have some experience in Leadership &
Management. Upon application, please submit a current detailed
resume reflecting your leadership and management achievements.
If you would like to discuss your acceptance based upon your
existing experience, please contact our friendly team.
- Organisational Development
- Empower teams and individuals to achieve objectives
- Ensure teams are resourced to allow them to achieve objectives
- Make data driven decisions
- Model ethical conduct in all areas of work
- Develop and implement change management strategy
- Develop execution roadmaps for business plans and monitor performance and respond appropriately during execution
- Manage and implement budgets
- Plan and report on finances
- Manage talent (including development and implantation of HR strategic plans)
- Identify and implement innovation (with detailed analysis, planning, risk assessment and due diligence)