We have been delivering work skills in Australia, and the demand for Work Skills Qualifications in South East Asia is on the rise.
As you may have noticed, we have rebuilt our website from the ground up. We have done this specifically to create a more student-centred journey. It was done for you!
Our goal is to ensure that from the moment you enter our website to the moment you get your certificate you feel:
- In complete control of your learning journey
- Everything you need to know and do as a student has been clearly laid out and you have not faced any surprises or unexpected issues
- That you have had the support necessary to complete your studies
- You know how to contact us if you need assistance with anything
The AITT website has been built with the following new features:
- A dedicated portal for students to login to their Learning Management System, Canvas by Instructure (don’t worry old students, we have a link to our old LMS, Moodle too!)
- Online/digital enrolments that minimise the need for unnecessary paper waste
- An online system to book workshops and web-based face to face sessions for some courses
- Online payment portals and payment plan applications
- A regularly updated Resources section which features useful content and resources for students
- Important Policies and Procedures, which have student guides along with other documentation that is useful for students to have readily available
- A more streamlined Enquiry process to ensure we can help you faster
We will be updating the website regularly to improve your access to our materials, to us (your facilitators), and your overall experience.
If you have any feedback for us, or you think there is something we have missed the mark on, we would love to hear from you.
– – –
I’d also like to say a huge thank you to Chris, our resident Web Developer, who has worked extremely hard over the last months to get this website built the way we want it to be. It’s been a huge project, and is such an important milestone in AITT’s new vision.
From all of us at AITT, Thank you!