Yes, we offer a variety of interest-free payment plans with no hidden fees to suit your requirements. Click here to find out more about payment plans.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you offer payment plans?
2. Can I pay over the phone?
Yes, you can pay over the phone with any bank card or credit card. Click here to find out more about accepted payment methods.
3. How do I contact my trainer?
There are several ways you can contact your trainer
- By calling the relevant AITT office
- (08) 9355 3534 for Perth
- (08) 8252 1455 for Adelaide
- By emailing your trainer directly. If you do not have your trainers email address, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and request it.
- Through your learning management system (Moodle or Canvas)
- By visiting the relevant AITT office
- 2/4 Brodie Hall Drive, Technology Park, Bentley, WA 6102
- Shop 52 Elizabeth City Centre, 50 Elizabeth Way, Elizabeth, SA 5112
4. I am not sure how much my course will cost.
Our fee structure is fixed and will only change if:
- You add or subtract units
- You require a blended or face-to-face delivery
- You are part of a group booking
- You require a custom or tailored solution
Feel free to contact us for a quotation. Our pricing structure can be found here.
5. How do I enrol?
You can start your enrolment process on our website if you know which course you would like to do.
- Navigate to the course page you are interested
- Select the delivery method
- Follow the instructions. Some courses and delivery methods allow for online enrolment and immediate payment. Others require you to begin your application and acceptance process.
6. How much does it cost to reissue transcripts?
If you have lost your transcript, you will need to sign a form and pay for a new certificate to be reissued. The cost of the reissue is $75 plus GST ($82.50 total) to cover administration costs and the reprinting and signing of the certificate itself (which is tamper-proof). Please contact email@example.com or give us a call if you need a transcript reissued. Please note that we cannot send you a digital copy of your original transcript for quality and assurance purposes.
7. How long does it take to receive my qualification and statement of attainment after finishing my study?
We try to get the certificate and statement of attainment to our students within 14 days. However there may be a short delay if we have a large group of students completing all at the same time.
8. How do I withdraw from a course? Are there cancellation fees?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your desire to withdraw from a course and our administration team will be in touch regarding any fees. We offer a 7-day cooling off period. Our payment terms and conditions can be found here.
9. How do I know if I am eligible for RPL?
We will take you through an eligibility process.
- View our RPL page and make sure you understand what is required to RPL a qualification.
- Navigate to your chosen qualification and make sure RecogniseME™ (RPL) is an available delivery method
- Send us an enquiry with the course name and code, your prior experience and current CV, and one of our trainers will get back to you ASAP!
10. Does AITT provide student loans?
AITT does not provide student loans and is not a VET Student Loans provider. We do however provide flexible payment plans. Click here to find out more.
11. How do I find my USI number?
If you do not know about USI’s, click here to visit our USI information page.
The official USI page is https://www.usi.gov.au
12. Where can I find all your terms and conditions?
Click here to see all of our policies and procedures.
13. How long do you take to respond to enquiries?
We respond to all enquiries within 1 business day. If you do need to speak to someone, you can call us on +61 (08) 9355 3534 or +61 (08) 8252 1455.
Our normal business hours are:
- Perth (GMT +8): 08:30am to 04:30pm Monday to Friday
- Adelaide (GMT + 9.5): 09:00am to 05:00pm Monday to Friday
14. Do you have a course timetable for face-to-face courses?
No, we do not currently have a timetable for public face to face courses – it is coming soon. Would you like to be notified? If so send us an enquiry with your details here.
15. What is the difference between the delivery methods?
Click here to find out about our course delivery methods.
16. Do you do group training?
Yes, by request. If you are an individual wanting to do group training, please register your interest with an enquiry.
17. Can AITT help me find a job or get me a work placement?
AITT can provide the following services to help you find work:
- Professional references
- Suggestions for applications
- Work skills training
- Employability skills training
18. Do you have any government funded courses?
Yes, in South Australia we offer the following courses under the Work Ready program:
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Certificate IV in Business
In Western Australia we offer the Certificate III in Work Skills under the Youth Jobs PaTH program.
Please Note: Government Funded course entry is subject to availability and meeting eligibility criteria.