The total cost of this qualification is $2,500. This course is offered by payment plan with a deposit of $500. Please see below for more payment information.
All prices listed apply for Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens only.
Code and Title of Qualification: TAE50216 - Diploma of Training Design and Development
The Diploma of Training Design and Development reflects the roles of training developers and instructional designers who are responsible for analysing training needs and designing training solutions and products to meet workplace capability requirements and evaluating the effectiveness of training programs.
They have a role in providing guidance and advice to trainers and assessors, promoting innovative practices, e.g. e-learning, and in researching and incorporating best practice in training and assessment into training programs and products.
This qualification is suited for:
- Senior trainers and facilitators including School Teachers and Corporate Trainers
- Learning and development leaders and advisers
- Training needs analysts
- Human resources personnel
- People working in Registered Training Organisations (RTOs)
- Design, develop, review and trial assessment tools
- Develop frameworks for learning strategies
- Devise content and structure for learning strategies
- Design learning resources
- Create good learning content
- Learn to evaluate the design and development process
- Data-driven evaluation of training programs
- Conduct training needs analysis
- Coordinate and lead all aspects of assessment validation activities
- Undertake research on the use and development of e-learning resources
- Design, develop, review and trial e-learning resources
- Learn all aspects of creating units of competency – research, drafting, validating and finalising
- How to be a model for high standards of performance
- How to determine personal development needs
- Participate in professional development activities
- Collaborate in development of professional development programs
- Address adult LLN skills