We have been delivering work skills in Australia, and the demand for Work Skills Qualifications in South East Asia is on the rise.
We are excited to announce spaces available for three new qualifications under the WorkReady initiative.
WorkReady is a South Australian government initiative that brings together funding for training, employment and skills activities.
What does this mean for me?
Thanks to this SA Government initiative, you can get a Nationally Recognised Qualification from AITT at a fraction of the normal cost (if you meet eligibility).
Our new WorkReady funded qualifications are delivered face-to-face in North Adelaide by our experienced industry trainers. This gives you the opportunity to complete the course in a much shorter timeframe with other students.
What courses are available?
We are now accepting enrolments for three new WorkReady qualifications as part of our Take the Lead campaign.
Why is the campaign called Take the Lead?
The WorkReady initiative is all about building your skills and improving your employability.
Perhaps you are:
- Already employed and would like to get recognised skills
- Already employed and want to learn new skills to enhance and get ahead in your career
- A school leaver who is looking for a way to get skills needed by industry
- Unemployed and looking for new skills to add to your resume
- A business owner, training manager or HR manager who is looking for cost effective ways to upskill and provide professional development for your teams.
You now have the opportunity to Take the Lead and enrol yourself in one of our WorkReady funded qualifications. This will be a huge benefit to yourself personally and it will increase the skill level of workers in South Australia.
Course Pages for Enrolment:
- BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety
- BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health & Safety
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
For more information about the WorkReady program: